Our customers need a reliable way to ensure that their excess technology is
handled responsibly, while at the same time maximizing their asset recovery
We do this in a number of ways:
- We are approved and follow the guidelines of the EPA and the TNRCC
(now the TCEQ) in our handling of excess technology, including hazardous materials like
computer monitors (leaded glass) and batteries.
- Our extensive contacts within the surplus and salvage industry afford our
clients greater return on their retired technology.
- We bring over a decade of experience in the asset recovery, remarketing
and salvage business. We are dedicated to finding
uses and customers for technology that others would simply retire to the
scrap heap or landfill.
- We harness the power of the Internet to reach a global marketplace.
- Our services can be completely customized to meet the needs of each
- Our main Houston sorting and distribution facility provides us with easy
access to National & International Shipping.
- We find hidden value in computers, monitors,
networking equipment and electronics. In the rare event that we cannot
find a use for used computer and electronics equipment, we make sure to
recycle computers and related assets in accordance with all applicable laws.
- We have developed special software for our leasing
company clients to allow us to track the progress of off-lease or defaulted
lease equipment that moves from lessee to our facility via lessee
cooperation or repossession. Our leasing company clients can
view the progress of their equipment sales online via a secure website.